My name is Nicole, I am 22 years old and I am chilean. I was born in Cabildo, Valparaíso and I lived in this city until I was 18, then I moved to Santiago to study arquitecture. My family in my dad's side belongs to the original Mapuche people. I am the older sister of two brothers and one sister, Victor, Santiago and Sarita. During my school years I played many sports such as basketball, table tennis and handball. The only sport I didn't play was volleyball because I find it a bit boring. Another of my favorite hobbies at school was drawing. One of my favorite hobbies now in the university is playing futsal and try new food. My biggest dream is to be able to travel and see many not so common places like the North of Rusia or Siberia.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A song you like at the moment

A Photograph

BBC Learning English Website