A Book

 A book that I would like to recommend is El Tunel written by the Argentine writer, painter and physicist Ernesto Sabato. I remember reading it when I was 17 in the summer. This book was recommended to me by a friend from school who is a passionate reader and always shares with me what he is reading. I must say that at first it didn't catch my attention much, but after reading it I was fascinated. In this psychological novel, Sabato immerses us in the mind of a murderer, a mentally ill person, a man blinded by his desires and insecurities that are cooked in that Pandora's box known as the mind, who executes hurtful actions disguised as love. I think one of the aspects that I liked the most was that as the story develops you sometimes doubt what is real or if what is happening is in the protagonist's mind. I highly recommend reading it if you like more psychological novels.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A song you like at the moment

A Photograph

BBC Learning English Website