My Cultural Radar (Part 2)

Fashion

Lately I have been very interested in Bloke Core, it is based on incorporating sports-related garments into our more informal outfits. The essential item of clothing is a soccer jersey, so lately I have become a collector of soccer jerseys, mostly with retro designs.


Music

As for music, lately I've been listening to Jeff Buckley and the songs I liked the most are So Real. I like the depth and sensitivity of his lyrics and something curious is that this artist has inspired groups and singers like MUSE, Chris Cornell and Radiohead.


Book

A book that I am currently reading and that I loved is “Mujeres que corren con lobos” by Clarissa Pinkola. It shows a fascinating mosaic of intercultural stories and myths that offers us a new vision of the feminine, analyzing the archetype of the wild woman.



Movie

Lately I have been very interested in the movie Call me by your Name. Although it is not a bad film, watching it lately has made me very interested in the era in which it takes place and especially in the production and costume design of the 80s.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A song you like at the moment

A Photograph

BBC Learning English Website