When I went to the concert of one of my favorite bands

 In 2019 I had the incredible opportunity to witness some of my favorite rock bands in life live. This band is Foals and it is a British band that until then had only come to Chile once. The concert was a sideshow of the Lollapalooza music festival that took place at the Teatro La Cúpula. It was a Tuesday at 9:30 p.m., so after finishig my class day I set out to get to the concert on time and get a good spot. I remember going alone, but when I got to the place I met friends and people I knew, so I enjoyed the concert accompanied by very nice people. The concert was incredible since within the repertorie that the band had prepared there were songs from the new album, wich I personally liked a lot and old but important songs in their career loved by all the fans. Also, in terms of sound quality, it was a very well done concert, combined with a set of lights that helped to achieve a good atmosphere. In short, it was a great day that I will never forget.







Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A song you like at the moment

A Photograph

BBC Learning English Website