I remember went I travel in 2016 whit my family to Rodillo Beach. This small place is part of the city of Caldera located in the north of Chile. On this trip it was only my brother, my mother and his partner since my little brothers were not born yet. I remember it was a trip of approximately 10 hours in car and when I arrived the only thing I wanted at that moment was to get out of the car and never sit down again. I remember that we rented for 5 days, wich was very cozy, and its beds were very comfortable. After unpacking we went straight to see the beach, wich was, without exaggeration, about 20 meters away. At nigth it was great to go to listen to the sound of the sea and see how the moonlight iluminated evereything. The food was also very good since we prepared it ourselves and bought the seafood and fish from artisanal fishermen in the area. Overall it was a simple but very peaceful and rewarding trip.



 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A song you like at the moment

A Photograph

BBC Learning English Website