My ideal job

 I think my ideal job would be to play professional soccer for an important team like Barcelona F.C. (lol). Personally, I really like soccer. Since I was little, in general I really liked playing sports and, above all, the feeling that competing gives you. I know it would be good if I dedicated myself to professional football since it is difficult to find someone who plays my position on the field innately. My position is midfielder and it depends on the game and the opponent I usually play as a 5 in a more defensive or more advanced way. What I like about that position is that you can set the pace of the game and create plays. According to what I have experienced and researched, one of the qualities that a midfielder must have is knowing how to stay calm mixed with a very good technique with ball handling and trying to complete plays in the simplest way possible.

Since I was little I always saw Zidane, Busquets and Pirlo among others as references that inspired me, but for some time now women's soccer began to advance and grow a lot, so a women's soccer player who inspires me with her way of playing is Aitana Bonmatí, currently a player for Barcelona F.C. and winner of the Ballon d'Or.







Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A song you like at the moment

A Photograph

BBC Learning English Website