A song you like at the moment

 Hi Bloggers,

Today I´m going to write about a song I enjoy listenig to at the moment. The song is called Never let me down again. It is an iconic song by the british band Depech Mode. It was released as a single in 1987 and also appears on their album Music for the Masses. The song was writen by Martin Gore, who is also the lead vocalist on this track. I remember listening to this song when I was little in my mom´s car, she always played it when we went on long car trips. I really like this song because when I listen to it makes me travel to another dimension and it gives me style when I listen to it while. I listen to it every time I go for a walk, especially on cloudy days since it gives a mystical essence to the day.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Photograph

BBC Learning English Website