A Photograph

Hi Fau Bloggers,

I would like to tell you about my two favorite photos that I found in my photo gallery.

The first photo was taken last summer in 20203, in Santiago. It was taken by one of my best friends. We were having breakfast and she started taking photos, it was very funny because she told me stay still I´m taking a phoyo of you, you look very good whit messy hair and I proceeded to freeze hahaha. I really like how I look in this photo because I think it shows me how simple I am. This picture reminds me of my summer vacation when I used to wake up and have a nice breakfast and then go for a bike ride or go to the gym to lift weights.












The second photograph, like the first one, is from the summer of 2023 in Santiago, Chile. It is a photo of my newly decorated living room. I really like this photo since I worked for two months to get money to buy chairs, a plant and object to decorate.






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A song you like at the moment

BBC Learning English Website